257 are online

Year

Day

Time

11:06:55

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Will your picture be the default picture as presented in is "races" section?
Guest/Visitor

Will your picture be the default picture as presented in is "races" section?
I havent played the actual game yet, but I think im going to chose the bothan as my race, but I really dont like the default picture.

The picture can be quickly and easily changed in your profile as soon as you join, so it's not something you should really worry about.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Guest/Visitor

thats great! thanks!

Matdo Crusud
Matdo Crusud
Alright, I have finally created my account. But how do you change the picture?

Matdo Crusud
Matdo Crusud
Never mind I figured it out... Before it was a drunken bothan with an overgrown beard

Joey Scott
Joey Scott
who do u change it i just can't see a way to do it.

Right menu :
manage->Character->Edit Profile->URL to character picture

RGC-2.gif
Governor Yoshi Hikaru
Governor of Pypin System
There\'s also the very useful Reference Sheet on the Guide: http://www.swcombine.com/guide/index.php?page=3#14

Kids these days!
On a pedantic note, the default race image for players is *not* the same as the one on the rules page. :) The one on the rules page is (usually) an example of a background character screencapped right from the movies. Character defaults are just the npc_1 variety, which tends to be even less movie-related (As noted by the fact your Togruta is a behind-the-scenes shot, etc)

TenielDjo.png
Miosson Correba
Miosson Correba
how to put a picture from my PC too the character picture

it need a url

How must i do

Right menu :
manage->Character->Edit Profile->URL to character picture

You need to upload it to some form of website.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
You can eMail me the photo to Keir@swcombine.com and I will eMail you back the url you need to put in that box :)

TenielDjo.png