Year

Day

Time

14:12:40

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2 3
Year 7 Day 58 16:19
Use the combine features in the spirit in which they have been designed. Don't try to exploit the features, use your common sense when using them. Ask yourself what is the purpose of the feature you are using and as such, what is the normal use for it. Abuses will be punished. 

So I have to ask, 1: why is vodo already been resurrected. 2, why hasn't he been otherwise punished for clearly abusing a bug in OOF A/E that dragged OVI onto an imperial starship.

Krixsig.jpg
You have to consider the possibility that Veynom doesn\'t like you, he never wanted you. In all probability, He hates you.

Year 7 Day 58 16:21
hear hear!

Only the Force brings balance to the Galaxy, sentient beings do not.
The Force can not be balanced.
Azriel Pitot
Azriel Pitot
You forgot about the Vodo rule...
Vodo can't die.
*waits for vodo and his ever dwindeling cronies to come on saying blah blah blah then for the topic to be locked.

Edited By: Azriel Pitot on Year 7 Day 58 16:24
Eric Jackson
Eric Jackson
I concur.

I won't go down in ashes without one final cry
Almar Zamasee
Almar Zamasee
why is it that Vodo gets away with it? he's clearly not popular, why not leave him dead... it's just that nobody is really happy to see him leading the GE, or for all that matters... breathing.

I agree on your statement, and I think Vodo would be best... left dead, dig a 500 ft hole, dump him in, obliberate the planet afterwards.

Almar.png

Year 7 Day 58 16:22
Terrence Thorne
Terrence Thorne
Ovi was "arrested" by someone inside the NAO and then moved.

Alexander Fel
Alexander Fel
I say, you all like to complain to much.

i say.... No.

Year 7 Day 58 16:25
Myn Corstar
Myn Corstar
"Ovi was "arrested" by someone inside the NAO and then moved."

Actully, he was never arrested. Thanks to a bug in the programming, he was dragged along anyway. There was an ATTEMPTED arrest, which somehow dragged him into the ship and was taken from NAO space. My view is Vodo tried to go to the ship to finish the arrest/execute and Owen got him first :p

Year 7 Day 58 16:26
If anyone else was caught exploiting a bug they would get banned for breaking the golden rule...

Vodo does it, gets himself killed, and behold he is alive again.

That's not exactly fair to the 2496 other players that one gets special privledges to break the golden rule and be *rewarded* for it. No one should be immune to the golden rule, or else everyone should be.

Adam comes home from a hard day at work and upon opening the door he sees his wife kaylynn dressed very sexy in some lingerie. Kaylynn says \"take me to bed and tie me up and you can do whatever you like!\"

So Adam takes her to bed, ties her to it and t
Year 7 Day 58 16:26
Why should one player be the exception to the rule so many others have been punished for? Especially if they're not contributing anything positive to the game.

mystats.php?uid=c182
dreks_selmur_sig.png
Year 7 Day 58 16:27
Eric Jackson
Eric Jackson
Alex - No...you wouldn't want the golden rule to be enforced?...o_O Typical chImperial

I won't go down in ashes without one final cry
Year 7 Day 58 16:28
I'll second the words of Dreks. ALl people should be treated equally in this game, no one person should be treated differently!

sig.png
Year 7 Day 58 16:28
It entertains me that even admins complain of the lack of objectivity of certain other admins. ^_^

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 58 16:30
Before this thread gets too far I just want to say now that I expect it to be locked up. On the double edged sword that is I started it, and the topic being vodo. Despite any legitimacy the topic may have.

Krixsig.jpg
You have to consider the possibility that Veynom doesn\'t like you, he never wanted you. In all probability, He hates you.

Year 7 Day 58 16:33
Tai`to Kale
Tai`to Kale
Vodo gets rewarded for exploiting bugs, whereas everyone else gets banned and appears on the news... What makes this fair in any sense? I work for an Impireal afiliated faction and even i know this is completely unfair.

Year 7 Day 58 16:35
Alexander Fel
Alexander Fel
No i just think its the fad to hate vodo for many without any reason other than the next person hates him, and spawns quite a bit of pointless complaining.

I just said no to this thread regarding vodo.

whatever disregard anything i say.

its pointless to argue, i now depart this thread.

Year 7 Day 58 16:37
I'm going to expand on my other post a bit. Vodo, IC, is the Emperor of the galaxy. He can do whatever he wants, he is the exception to all rules because he makes the rules. Apparently some people are convinced he's the Emperor of SWC too, because he gets the same treatment OOC. This, obviously, is not right. OOC everyone is equal, IC they are not. OOC, IC. It's a very fine line, but this is an obvious case. Vodo broke a rule, ended up getting himself killed. And instead of being banned, he was RESTORED. If anyone can explain to me why that is right in any possible case, ever, tell me please, because i'd like to hear.

mystats.php?uid=c182
dreks_selmur_sig.png
Year 7 Day 58 16:40
Almar Zamasee
Almar Zamasee
I totally Agree on what Dreks said.

Edited By: Almar Zamasee on Year 7 Day 58 16:40

Almar.png

Year 7 Day 58 16:41
Oh OOC and IC are different? I guess that clears a lot of things up for me!

alanpilot-1.jpg
Page 1 2 3