snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2 3
Year 7 Day 58 16:41
Eric Jackson
Eric Jackson
Don't worry about it, Alex. We were already disregarding it. ^_^

I won't go down in ashes without one final cry
Year 7 Day 58 16:41
I agree, something should be done about this.

Ezekiel_Master.png
Year 7 Day 58 16:42
The point of my post was to point out the obvious. Because obviously some people don't get it, which would be the only reason they're accepting this...

mystats.php?uid=c182
dreks_selmur_sig.png
Year 7 Day 58 16:43
It works Dreks because Vodo/Veynom/Dreighton are all friends IRL and thus Vodo abuses that to get away with things no one else would...as usual.

In the end as much as we bitch though, Vodo will win, since Veynom controls the sim, and Vodo controls Veynom and Dreighton 99% of the time.

Edited By: Adam Diggins on Year 7 Day 58 16:58

Adam comes home from a hard day at work and upon opening the door he sees his wife kaylynn dressed very sexy in some lingerie. Kaylynn says \"take me to bed and tie me up and you can do whatever you like!\"

So Adam takes her to bed, ties her to it and t
Year 7 Day 58 16:50
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
As far as I know Dreighton was the one who revived Vodo, however his bug caused death is obvious. Owen's bug caused situation less so, he should be returned safely to his ship when the issue is dealt with.

As Veynom has yet to be on (once again as far as I know) the usual pointless uprising at his bias seems a bit premature. Waiting till after he has made a decision on Vodo's rule breaking and fixed/not fixed Owen's situation would make more sense then starting before he gives a reason to yell.

Ral.png
Year 7 Day 58 16:55
Deleted Post
Deleted by Adam Diggins. Reason: Going to edit the previous post to clarify it
Year 7 Day 58 16:57
Ral the answer of "He is being punished" from Vey is a legitimate answer to my question.

Krixsig.jpg
You have to consider the possibility that Veynom doesn\'t like you, he never wanted you. In all probability, He hates you.

Year 7 Day 58 16:58
What bug did I try to exploit? Raider was tractor beamed inside of an Imperial Star Destroyer. The only person that leveraged a bug was Raider. I would not say exploit, because he reported it immediately to Dreighton and Khan in an email. Not sure where I come into this, other than at the receiving end of Raider's bug test (which he said he was testing because he was surprised at the feature's availability - in the email to the admin).

Year 7 Day 58 17:10
Azriel Pitot
Azriel Pitot
"Raider was tractor beamed inside of an Imperial Star Destroyer. "

Wow, that was quick, must have put three hamsters in the GE central OMGWTFDOWEDONOW machine.

Year 7 Day 58 17:19
To answer that Vodo when Powers tried arresting Raider (and failed) because of a bug Raider was still in his party. This bug thus allowed Powers to take Raider to your ship and thus the fun began...or something close to those lines.

Adam comes home from a hard day at work and upon opening the door he sees his wife kaylynn dressed very sexy in some lingerie. Kaylynn says \"take me to bed and tie me up and you can do whatever you like!\"

So Adam takes her to bed, ties her to it and t
Year 7 Day 58 17:25
Adam Zad
Adam Zad
Damnit to hell, Krix, you keep being so reasonable and I might find myself starting to agree with you...and I think we can both agree that that's unacceptable.

\"
ears9.png\"
Year 7 Day 58 17:38
What bug did I try to exploit? Raider was tractor beamed inside of an Imperial Star Destroyer. 

Yep. When he was illegally dragged onto an illegal spy's ship due to a bug in the arrest/execute "feature"

So, no. You and your cronies are completely innocent. Though I find it amusing that your tune quickly changes on the situation when you are on the recieving end of a bug.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 7 Day 59 0:07
Jeb`el Ras
Jeb`el Ras
OK, God knows that I am 100% in favor of equal, objective treatment of everyone in the combine, but from an IC perspective everyone outside the GE should be celebrating the fact of Vodo's resurrection. After all, with all the GE's power, imagine what they could do if someone was running it who didn't require constant admin intervention?

Note: If anyone in the GE can't differentiate between an OOC joke about IC, and IC, then maybe you should seek something other than a roleplaying game.

PS: Since when did tractor beams work different for the GE than for the rest of the combine? That another GE-only feature Vodo?

' ' ',
` Jeb`el
Moebius (co-founder)

When all its work is done, the lie shall rot; The truth is great, and shall prevail,
When none cares whether it prevail or not. - Coventry Patmore
Year 7 Day 59 0:28
Ok... timeline.

1. Maxamillion Power attempts to arrest me, fails
2. I am moved onto Power's vessel. He attempts to arrest me another two times, fails
3. Power's vessel docks with a Star Destroyer, Vodo boards the Star Destroyer, attempts to arrest, fails
4. I log on, see the arrest button below Vodo's name and try it out, discovering it works. I then see if I can also execute, which also works. I contact Vodo, Dreighton and Khan, explaining the bug

Regarding the seperate issue of my movement onto Power's vessel...
-Based on my personal and faction events, it seems it was because of a bug.
-Whether or not Power exploited a bug to move me onto his vessel is still under discussion by the Admins.

"The power to destroy a thing is the absolute control over it."- Dune
Year 7 Day 59 3:48
Rika Lawson
Rika Lawson
Hmmm, ok... Vodo wouldn't have had a chance to even try and A/E if Owen wouldn't have been beamed on the Imperial ship. Since Power's attempt failed Owen wouldn't even be on the Imperial ship. Power should have been able to see that his attempt failed, yet Owen got dragged along. And not telling that to his leader, who comes in to do the job himself, sounds like an attempted exploit to me. Especially since he obviously tried to arrest Owen twice on the Imperial ship after moving back to it (I'd say the only way someone can get dragged along after a failed arrest is a bug, and trying two more arrests then, and even getting a second person in to try the A/E... well, if that's not exploiting a bug, then I wonder what it is). I wonder what's there to discuss, it's pretty obvious.

Or is the Combine now using Trek technology?

"Mylord, I can't arrest him!"
"Beam him up!"

If you ask me, it just proves that A/E was a really stupid idea to begin with. Curious how brave the A/E users will be once combat's out.

Year 7 Day 59 9:29
Actually, Vodo knew about Owen's questionable abduction and was trying to a/e him anyway.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 7 Day 59 9:35
Rika Lawson
Rika Lawson
I think it's turning into Star Trek Combine... Beam me up Vodo...

Year 7 Day 59 9:46
This thread is really sad, everyone involved just gives out half explanations to their side of the story. If someone from NAO in fact arrested Raider then have him confirm it OOC in private to the admins (if he doesnt want to admit it in public) or just shut up and dont put out half misleading info here, end of that story. And if Vodo is a gov leader on a gov cap ship AND got executed... how could it NOT be a bug? where was he? Midge, WVI, DeMeer, Flynn, etc, none of them can be executed on their own cap ships or ground if they lead the gov.

You all suck, the people involved should really give admins tools to solve this and then be prepared to accept their decisions, and if they are not going to post them here then dont post at all, manipulating and giving away biased information for IC objectives on an OOC area is p.a.t.h.e.t.i.c.

Lies, exploits, ic propaganda on OOC forums, and cheats should be punished or at least discouraged by the rest of the players, but instead of that we get cracks, jokes, and 'funny' signatures from naive players. This threads should not be taken lightly because sadly, they do influence gameplay.

Edited By: Paparrin on Year 7 Day 59 10:36

PhillipBromleySmiley1-1.png

Combat please? damit... damn it to hell !!!!!!!!

Orphaea Imperium: Looter.
Year 7 Day 59 9:58
Almar Zamasee
Almar Zamasee
stretchy comment, that really contributed...

Almar.png

Year 7 Day 59 14:52
Midge, WVI, DeMeer, Flynn, etc, none of them can be executed on their own cap ships or ground if they lead the gov. 

WRONG. Get your facts straight. A faction leader can only not be executed by a member of their own faction. If say, CorSec were given a/e clearance in the GE, a CorSec person could stroll onboard the Sovereign and a/e Vodo at will.

And I've yet to see IC propaganda on here, so do everyone a favor and just shut the hell up, Pap. You know zilch about what happened, so keep your damned nose out of it, you damn wannabe know it all.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 7 Day 59 15:47
Thanks for proving my point by giving yet another half ass answer.. was Raider not-arrested on a faction with A/E priviledges on GE territory when he tried it? Yes or No?

If no, stop misleading the rest of the players to get your bitter quest for an admin position going. I dont see why cant anyone put the facts publicly on the table if its not to avoid defeat on their arguments. This is an ooc area, there is no reason for witholding information if its going to help the game.

Edited By: Paparrin on Year 7 Day 59 15:49

PhillipBromleySmiley1-1.png

Combat please? damit... damn it to hell !!!!!!!!

Orphaea Imperium: Looter.
Page 1 2 3