Year

Day

Time

22:34:20

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 79 16:15
Guest/Visitor

MSn.cpom tag is payed you cannot get this without isp. If your a non Isp signupp its hotmail.com as your net passport. Plz fix this.

Year 7 Day 79 19:34
It is possible to get a free MSN.com e-mail with a passport and there are many users who have one - however, if you use MSN as your ISP you should be able to register with it.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 79 21:41
Guest/Visitor

If you sign up with msn for free you get an @hotmail.com adress they host msns free acounts cus of the net pasport system.

Year 7 Day 79 22:10
Rika Lawson
Rika Lawson
Last time I checked you could still get @msn.com for free... Maybe they've changed that, but considering it's MS I wouldn't bet on it

Year 7 Day 80 10:59
Guest/Visitor

They changed theyre system to net pasport. Now your email edress is all hosted by hotmail unless you get msn isp.

Year 7 Day 90 13:48
Guest/Visitor

Wow not many people like to help here.

Year 7 Day 90 17:17
There are plenty of people with msn.com e-mails who did not pay for them, so your assertion is invalid. You have no way of proving you paid for it, so it is unuseable.

There is no way any of us can "help" you with this. Your problem was explained. It's not our fault if you don't like it.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 111 2:15
Tycho Celchu
Tycho Celchu
Proof of free msn.com email address:

https://accountservices.passport.net/reg.srf?ns=msn.com&sl=1&vv=330≤=1033

Signed up myself and got tcelchu@msn.com with a 25mb acocunt.

Logged out and signed in through hotmail, passport and msn messenger. All work.

All it took was a google search of "free msn email address" and it was in the top 10 links shown.

So, even if you pay for it, msn.com is free, and since there is no possible way to show whether yours is free or not, msn.com should definitely remain on the list of email addresses not available to sign up with.

tycho-signature.jpg\"