169 are online

Year

Day

Time

05:36:20

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » some one ruined the game for me!!!!
Zimoron Tonoro
Zimoron Tonoro
Help!!!!! When I was creating my character, my brother wouldn't leave me alone so I yelled at him then he grabbed mouse and made me a wookie. I want to be a human please help me someone or even execute me, I hate being a wookiee!!!!!!!!

Almar Zamasee
Almar Zamasee
Apply to the GE. that should solve most of your problems.

Almar.png

What's so bad about being a Wookiee?

mystats.php?uid=c1
Almar Zamasee
Almar Zamasee
^ They're cute, cuddly, bark in a really cute way, and they're soft... the perfect co-pilot!

Almar.png

If you are unhappy with your character you can kill it off IC (fly into a sun, or join a faction and have them execute you) and you will be able to select new skills and create a new character.

Bear in mind that there is a three-week wait (this prevents players from killing themselves off every time they want to change their stats/race) before you can log in and use the 'Create New Character' option.

swcforumsig

Cam Antilles
Cam Antilles
I suggest you find large blunt object and bludgeon the offender repeatedly.

swcsig.jpg\"
\"Somewhere, there\'s a bullet with your name on it. The trick is to die of age before it finds you\"
Rika Lawson
Rika Lawson
Cam, while it can be useful, it won't really help him with his character problem :P

Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
Being a Wookiee isn't a problem, you should bow down and worship your brother from saving you the humilation of being a lesser species.

Ral.png
Rika Lawson
Rika Lawson
Could be worse... he could be a Jawa...