186 are online

Year

Day

Time

21:53:44

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 89 16:01
My ships were docked on a space station, but I can't find the station on the map. I've been looking for a while...

Anyway, if there is anyway to just reset my ships position to somewhere else in the galaxy, I would appriciate it very much.

Year 7 Day 90 3:10
What do you mean by "I can't find the station on the map"? Can't you pick it up with your scanners? Can't you see it on the system map?
It's possible that the station has an ECM value high enough for you not to be able to detect it with your scanners ...

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 7 Day 90 19:43
Guest/Visitor

That could be it. I can't pick it up with the scanners, nor is it on the system map. There is an outpost at that location, but when I landed on it I found it didn't have my ships, which still show as being in the system. Needless to say, I'm fairly confused about what my options are.

Year 7 Day 90 19:44
That was me, sorry. Forgot to log in.

Year 7 Day 90 20:23
Wow, Joseph's back, sweet

You have the name and ID# of the station it's claimed they're aboard?

TenielDjo.png
Year 7 Day 90 21:04
Ain't got the name, but the ID is 104, in fact, here's what the location says:

Sector: Dufilvian
Galactic Position: Ando (205, -182)
System Position: (14, 8)

Year 7 Day 91 3:14
It has a decent amount of ECM, that'll be why you can't see it.

The owner is slightly inactive, but not by much. I've DM'd you the email, see how that goes. Post back here if it doesn't turn up anything by early next week or so and we'll see what else can be done.

Kids these days!
Year 7 Day 91 4:33
Sure thing. Appriciate the help.

Edit: Just tried e-mailing. Message undeliverable.

Edited By: Joseph on Year 7 Day 91 5:02
Year 7 Day 101 0:30
I'm just bumping this. I know you guys are probably busy as hell, and I'm not complaining or anything. Just didn't want this to get lost in the mess of threads here because...well...I like my ships.

Year 7 Day 139 12:59
Just updating this. It's been about a month and still no development in the me getting my ships problem. I was contacted by someone who knew the owner, but nothing came of that either. At this point I'm really unsure of what my options are.

Year 7 Day 139 14:41
Bryce Armadala
Bryce Armadala
A month? Thats pretty long...

Year 7 Day 139 19:14
Shoulda prodded earlier :)

The owner is fully active now so 've sent him a DM pointing to this thread.

Kids these days!
Year 7 Day 139 20:25
Chance Cboath
Chance Cboath
Im stuck on a ship I was in shadow runners faction they assigned me a ship then they kinda went out of buisness and I have been drifting in space for a long time now not able to acsess the controls in my cockpit.

Year 7 Day 140 4:00
Joseph contact me on icq
146144658 or MSN messenger Sean_32829@yahoo.com is handle there..

Edited By: Davvyk Lysander on Year 7 Day 140 4:03

http://www.achieregal.com/lysander_small.gif
Year 7 Day 140 14:58
Chance Cboath, please start your own post.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 7 Day 206 19:48
Grenko Jokev
Grenko Jokev
I too have been stuck in my stranded ship in my faction space, who do I notify about that?

Year 7 Day 206 20:01
Your faction?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.