141 are online

Year

Day

Time

02:46:38

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Not sure if this is the correct forum...
So I really don't think that this is the correct area to be posting/asking this but i guess I will go ahead anyways. My sibling recently registered an account and when she registered, she registered as a multi-account, providing my handle in her registration. Just to make sure, i also sent in two tickets to support to register our accounts as multi-accounts but i have not received any word back and we still havent been registered as multi's. In the tickets I provided both our handles and emails. I just really want to get this cleared up because i don't want to be even remotely suspected of cheating.

Also, are there any specific rules that go along with being registered as a multi-account such as things that I flat-out will not be able to do because of being registered as a multi-account.

Thank you so much for your time :)

~Derryn

DC.png
As long as the support ticket is there, you're fine.

No other rules, just the usual (you can't log into each other's accounts or break any other standard rules).

swcforumsig

Can't see this sig or sometimes other images? Chrome now default blocks mixed content on secure sites like SWC.
Go to chrome://settings/content/insecureContent and add www.swcombine.com to the Allow list.
If you want. I'm not your dad or whatever.