gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Page 1 2
Year 6 Day 52 11:44
Tuica Llero
Tuica Llero
Apparently, the world I`m on is completely barren of life. I`m new, so I don`t know if this is something that is COMPLETELY natural to the game, but I would think that roaming around the city, I would have at least seen some form of life. I`m trying to contact someone who can get me off planet, but I still don`t see what I can do, even after that. Seriously, can`t I do anything while I`m in the city besides roam around?

Year 6 Day 52 12:23
Davsk Carvalm
Davsk Carvalm
Not really...
If you’ve already contacted a faction to go pick you up, you just have to wait for someone to arrive.

There’s not much to do in the planets yet.

Year 6 Day 53 21:04
You can earn XP by walking. (: But yeah, there's nothing to do on planets.

Year 6 Day 75 18:12
Zachary Callaghan
Zachary Callaghan
dont you find brawler NPC's onplanets?

Year 6 Day 75 22:30
On some of the starting planets, in the starting cities. Not everywhere, though.

Year 6 Day 77 15:59
im new and stuck on Tatooine, it doesnt even let me move im lost in the desert

Year 6 Day 77 16:27
heh wait nevermind i figured it out, sory for cloging up the thread

Year 6 Day 78 6:30
Best way to get off a planet is to join a faction and they will pick you up and most probably assign you with a ship if they are nice :)

Ezekiel_Master.png
Year 6 Day 80 12:20
Rafalus Dragon
Rafalus Dragon
I'm new and wondering, what can a player do if he's a freelancer? Are there jobs he can apply, or only by joining a faction?

Year 6 Day 80 14:03
Some people are willing to hire freelancers, however the game's designed to encourage faction membership.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 81 18:17
hi
so long is it ussally before a faction will accpet/deny you?

Sure we can buld you that addition to your skyscrapper over there. But it'll cost ya.
Year 6 Day 81 18:22
Depends on the faction and people in it.

Remember, it's done manually. Real Life (for the non-deluded groups) always comes first.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 81 19:21
i think RL should be outlawed
it always seems to be a hindrance to my fantasy life
:-)

so i asked to join the galactic empire....i should wait til maybe monday before i get worried?

Sure we can buld you that addition to your skyscrapper over there. But it'll cost ya.
Year 6 Day 81 20:42
Considering they can take upwards to a week to get anything done? Sure. Congrats on joining one of the slower factions in the game :p

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 81 21:07
ok
umm so who would be able to move faster?
from what i read elswhere, if you sign up with a new faction the old one gets nullified?

Year 6 Day 81 22:29
Yes, if you put in a join request for a new faction, the previous one gets deleted. This is due to the fact that with the old client, sometimes inactive groups would pull you out of your faction over a year after you expressed interest in theirs.

You can try to contact the Empire to get their attention, but that in itself doesn't gain any gurantees.

I'd suggest going to:
http://www.swcombine.com/forum/index.php?board=1
And checking over Positions Vacant and putting an ad in Seeking Work.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 82 2:29
if you really want to be in a specific faction I think you should give it some time. no point in joining a faction you ´don´t really want to be in, just because the accept a bit faster.

horbanner.gif
Year 6 Day 82 6:32
Davsk Carvalm
Davsk Carvalm
/me baps Wilhelm

I was accepted in the Empire in less than 24 hours.

Ken, if you applied yesterday you should be contacted today or, in the worst case, tomorrow.

Edited By: Davsk Carvalm on Year 6 Day 82 6:33
Year 6 Day 82 7:16
alright
i guess i can wait a bit
my legs are getting tired from all this walking around though
:-)

Year 6 Day 82 11:52
Or next month, right Davsk? :P

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Page 1 2