Year

Day

Time

04:46:50

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 109 7:07
Guest/Visitor

I registered with the Player "Pardus Teuton" with the email address john@johnandgrace.com. This is A family website that ALL my family uses for e-mail. And In A way, we have to pay for it. (No Chores, no E-Mail) I just think that It should be allowed. I'm not the Webmaster, (My Dad is) and I can't use his e-mail address because I don't know his Password, and he has forbidden use of other peoples e-mail. I have even asked him, and he replied with a prompt "No".

The website "johnandgrace.com" is still under construction, as we recently moved. I jsut hope you admins let me play.

Thanks

Year 7 Day 109 8:43
As stated in the rules, you have to use admin@ or webmaster@ when registering with a privately owned domain to prove that you really own this domain.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 7 Day 109 8:49
Don't ask for his password. Explain to him that the game will only accept admin@ or webmaster@ e-mail addresses to stop cheaters and ask if he would be nice enough to let you sign up with one of those addresses and forward you the password. He'd never need to worry about it again as you can change your e-mail address once you log in.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay