19:13:17

Login
snews
gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Is anyone else having this problem?
Raidan Spike
Raidan Spike
Yesterday I set some new NPCs to patrol. Today I checked up on them through my NPC inventory and although all the squads had moved different amounts, they had all moved a considerable distance. I have seen all squads have the 'Travelling' status both in the party page and inventory page. However, none have received any XP. Some still have 0 while others have not received any more than that with which they spawned. How often are NPCs supposed to receive XP for traveling? Is this normal?

Attempt_15.png

Civilised men sleep soundly because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
NPCs travel like PCs do. They'd really only gain XP when they've completed the move.

I think for Patrolling this means they'd really only get XP when they've done one whole loop e.g. all 8 points (if you gave them 8 to patrol).

It's worth testing to be sure, but that's my recollection.

Raidan Spike
Raidan Spike
Cool, thanks Kay. Guess I've got a while to wait then :)

Attempt_15.png

Civilised men sleep soundly because rough men stand ready to do violence on their behalf.
They should get xp for each leg of the journey. If they are not you need to submit a bug report sounds like.