Year

Day

Time

00:57:36

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 122 14:51
Guest/Visitor

Ok i signed up and got declined cuz it said i already am using that email account, ive never had an account with swcombine and i tried a while back but not got a reply the last time i tried signing up so maybe thats it but can someone help me?

Year 7 Day 122 22:19
Enter your e-mail address in the Lost Password field. If you are getting an error that the e-mail address is already in use, your last attempt was accepted and you have an existing account..

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 122 22:46
Guest/Visitor

ive done that and it says that i have not been replied to yet, and when i got replied to last time, it said i had an account and ive never created one before

Year 7 Day 122 22:48
Guest/Visitor

my email is

dralexander@houston.rr.com

Year 7 Day 123 1:57
Alright, I see the problem. You had three pending applications, and one existing account with the following information:

Omeli Aheli
d.alexander@bbnow.net

The three applications have been declined, so if you have access to the bbnow e-mail address you should be able to use it to retrieve a password. If you do not, let me know and I can change it to the dralexander@houston.rr.com e-mail address for you.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 123 5:54
Guest/Visitor

it's a internet provider email service and i moved so its not the same i would greatly apreciate it if you changed it for me thx

Year 7 Day 123 12:29
Email has been changed, also sent email to him (responding to email he sent to assistants)

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 7 Day 123 14:22
Guest/Visitor

i put my email (dralexander@houston.rr.com
) its the one you changed my account info to, says invalid email, put it in lost password thing just to check it, you know whats up? thx btw

Year 7 Day 123 14:37
Guest/Visitor

another question i was in my account on another computer, yagyu jubai

and my password doesn't work when i tried the othger computer