Year

Day

Time

04:43:39

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 125 12:32
Guest/Visitor

I recived the message from the admin stating that the handle I requested is unavailable. The first handle I requeste dwas Mac Tire, a name which originates from the celtic language and in rough translatino mean Wolf. I'd like to use this handle if possible.

Thank you

Year 7 Day 125 20:46
Bryce Armadala
Bryce Armadala
It would help if you gave your e-mail or something I think. Right now, all we know is that you are a random Guest/Visitor. Also, that handle may be taken already.

Edited By: Bryce Armadala on Year 7 Day 125 20:46
Year 7 Day 125 22:08
Guest/Visitor

Af course, sorry.

My email is rok.capuder@siol.net

Year 7 Day 126 1:02
In addition, could you post the exact reason you received in the email? It'd help to get the actual reason why your handle was declined.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 7 Day 126 5:23
Guest/Visitor

Here's the mail I recieved

The SW Combine Administration has declined your membership application providing the following reason :

Your handle does not match our current rules requirements. It was turned down because it either contains numbers/special characters or it doesn't sound like a name (ie: Red Wolf). Please refer to the Character Creation rules page located at http://rules.swcombine.com/character/charactercreation/ for more information.

Please make the necessary changes and try again. If you have any questions or queries feel free to post on the post on the Problem Centre or visit the help room on IRC, #swc-help.
--
The SW Combine Administration
Star Wars Combine
www.swcombine.com

Year 7 Day 128 5:36
It sounds a lot like a tire.. that would go on a car. They probably turned you down because it sounds like you are trying to be humorous when you send in your name. Also... its supposed to sound like a name.. where as Mac Tire may mean Wolf... Mac Tire doesn't really sound like a good SWC name.. just come up with something different...

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
-Kath Sadar
Year 7 Day 128 16:02
Mac is also a truck manufacture, so Mac Tire sounds like a tire from a big truck.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 7 Day 131 7:53
Dimitri
Dimitri
However I do agree that Mac Tire sounds like McIntire and McGyver which are actualy names in real life (and yes, one is from a TV show, but it's still a real life name).

wishing.png\"

Year 7 Day 131 15:47
Yes a name like John McTire would be accepted.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 7 Day 133 21:52
Thanks for your help, but I already chose a different hanhdle :)

Thnks
Helm Gargan