Year

Day

Time

15:38:16

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 128 11:32
Guest/Visitor

I recently tried to join up using the handle of Bastion Joglast and after i clicked on proceed it said that that handle was already being used. So i tried to join up again but this time it said that the e-mail adress i used was already being used. Now everytime i try and join up i keep recieving an e-mail stating that i am breaking the multi- account rules but the thing is that i live on my own the only person trying to join this game is me no-one else has access to my computer and i dont have access to another e-mail address. Is there any possibilites that we could rectify this situation so that i would be able to join.

I look forward to hearing from you

Year 7 Day 128 12:22
What email address did you sign up with?

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 7 Day 128 14:03
Guest/Visitor

The e-mail address i used was stephen.joce@tesco.net

Year 7 Day 128 15:59
There is no account with the name Bastion Joglast or the email stephen.joce@tesco.net

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 7 Day 129 8:53
Guest/Visitor

I will try to join again using that handle and e-mail address

Year 7 Day 129 10:35
Guest/Visitor

Dear Bastion Joglast,

The SW Combine Administration has declined your membership application providing the following reason :

Your joining application was rejected due to a number of factors making your application suspicious. Various elements pointed towards this account being wittingly or unwittingly used to violate our muti-account rules. It is possible that you share the IP address of an existing player, this is usually caused by already having an account or sharing a connection with an existing player, please contact multi-accounts@swcombine.com. Please contact us for further information regarding the rejection of your application or refer to the Character Creation rules page located at http://rules.swcombine.com/character/charactercreation/ for more information.

Please make the necessary changes and try again. If you have any questions or queries feel free to post on the post on the Problem Centre or visit the help room on IRC, #swc-help.
--
The SW Combine Administration
Star Wars Combine
www.swcombine.com

This is what i recieve everytime i try and join why?

Year 7 Day 129 10:49
Ok it looks like whoever is rejecting you does not understand dynamic IP addresses, any IP that ends with a single digit (ie .4) is used by more than one person/computer from the provider (examples: aol.com, ntlworld.com or many UK providers)

Edited By: Ranma on Year 7 Day 129 10:49

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 129 11:01
As far as I know, no one declines accounts on the basis of one octet, but rather on a full IP match.

This can still conflict in instances where larger ISPs reassign dynamic IP addresses to multiple users, however.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 130 2:02
Guest/Visitor

How could we go about sorting this situation out as i would really like to join up if anyone can help me with a solution i would apreciate it very much.
Again many thanks

Year 7 Day 130 2:05
Best I can advise is for you to sign up again and post your handle in this forum when you've done so. Ideally one of us can keep an eye out for it if we spot the request while we're available.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 130 6:22
Guest/Visitor

Just signed up again and my handle is Bastion Joglast.
Thanks

Year 7 Day 130 9:10
I approved your account.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 130 12:29
Bastion Joglast
Bastion Joglast
Thank you very much in helping me sort this problem out i really apprecate it.
Again many thanks