233 are online

Year

Day

Time

12:37:29

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Any way to get more info on my NPC?
Dimitri
Dimitri
I've bought a custom NPC some time ago already, and added her to my party. Her name is "Rei" and is the "Custom" type, if that is important. I had some time ago to handle several ships clearing up (capital ships crewlists, moving ships, getting from ships to ships in ties, etc) and I believe that's when I lost her somehow.

Now, here's what I wonder : in the NPC page, it states the location is Passenger In Ship Room: Docking Bay (ID: 75517). Is there any way of knowing WHICH docking bay she's in? Of which ship?

I've been looking for her for months, and since she's part of my RP and I always give a certain life to my characters I feel sad that she's lost (yeah I know it's weird :p but I like being imaginative, it makes every roleplay and book, etc more interesting). Anyone can help?

wishing.png\"

I'd like to add to this by saying I have lost my NPC, a Defel named Varik Starkiller. Same thing, i miss him. I even added a script where he tells of a reward if he is found and reported to me, no such luck yet.

DacSigcopy.png
Avid Soyak
Asst Simmaster
avid@swcombine.com

[21:08] [.Veynom] love is for the weak !