Year

Day

Time

23:12:36

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 145 10:40
Guest/Visitor

hi i wanna join starwars Combine but it wont accept my email its www.lukeskywalker_16@msn.com but its not a paid email and i dont have a paid email so what do i do?

Plz help me

Year 7 Day 145 10:48
Cam Antilles
Cam Antilles
You have to have a paid email to play, you should be able to get an email address through your internet service provider, most of them include one with your internet subscription.

swcsig.jpg\"
\"Somewhere, there\'s a bullet with your name on it. The trick is to die of age before it finds you\"
Year 7 Day 145 13:25
Bryce Armadala
Bryce Armadala
Or, you might have a work or school e-mail that is paid. You can try that out.

Year 7 Day 146 7:25
Guest/Visitor

I own my own domain and do not allow email to my admin or webmaster address for anti-spam purposes. I can create some form of other name at my domain name. I thought swcombine@ would work but apparently not. That seems fairly proved that I own the thing. Any suggestions?

Year 7 Day 146 9:29
They only accept domain e-mails that have things like webmaster@, admin@, owner@, etc.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 7 Day 146 11:22
You only need the admin@ or webmaster@ address to sign up. Once you have your password, you can enter a (free) contact email and disable your admin@ and webmaster@ email addresses again ...

Doesn't seem to much of trouble to activate one of those addresses for a few hours.

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 7 Day 146 14:03
I have also seen info@

It is easy to got a free email provider and create an account with swcombine@, I have done it (example swcombineranma@msn.com)

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 7 Day 148 15:19
Your internet service provider allows for the creation of multiple e-mail addresses, and those would be fine.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 155 7:08
Guest/Visitor

Except i dont have an ISP. I do all my work remotely, so I cant get an adress like that.... I also don't have a job that gives a Email. Hell i rarely use Email.

Year 7 Day 156 1:15
If you are the same guest as above, is there any reason you cannot do what Togan suggested, and temporarily enable your webmaster/admin account for registration? You only need it to retrieve your password the one time.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 162 5:46
Christian Rundown
Christian Rundown
I actually was accepted as 'firstnam'@'mysite' so I don' t know how secure that is

Year 7 Day 162 14:38
Christian, your email is not that. We have no accounts with 'name'@mysite.com in the combine.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 166 11:20
Deleted Post
Phillip Wesker
Deleted by Syn. Reason: Unneeded commentary. Please do not post in this forum unless you have a problem or are helping someone with a problem.
Year 7 Day 166 11:33
O-Ren Dogen
O-Ren Dogen
tou can try using your mobile phone email account. Usually most mobile phones give you a free email address. Ex. urname@sprintpcs.com thats what i used and it worked.

Year 7 Day 166 12:57
Actually those are not free, for if you did not have the phone, you would not have the email address :)

ranmasig0.png\"