142 are online

Year

Day

Time

03:21:37

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Can we get some damned consistency on where you exit facilities?
Jeb`el Ras
Jeb`el Ras
Before, it was always upper left .. didn't take much to figure out where to park your ship so you could get back to it.

Now .. one time it's upper right, next it's upper left .. then lower left .. these 3 hour walsk to get back to my ship are starting to get damned aggravating. The only consistency so far now seems to be a guarantee that you exit on the opposite side of the building from your ship.

Please, just put it back the way it was.

' ' ',
` Jeb`el
Moebius (co-founder)

When all its work is done, the lie shall rot; The truth is great, and shall prevail,
When none cares whether it prevail or not. - Coventry Patmore
Just leave your ship OVER the facility, enter the building directly, instead of unboarding, then enter your ship again from the facility, instead of unboarding the facility. It's not hard.

The only time you want to park outside the facility is if you are going to leave the facility and aren't sure you'll be able to get back in.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
You know... I have never had this problem, I ALWAY exit in the upper left....

rhystarsig7eg.gif\"

\"It is in the time when darkness falls evil reigns and all hope has faded from site, that true leaders emerge bearing the gift of hope in its purest form.\"
Jeb`el Ras
Jeb`el Ras
Hal, I HAVE a ship parked over the facility .. I can't board it from inside the facility .. nor can I board it from another ship in the same square .. and obviously I can't WALK to that square to board it because it's over the facility.

And Rhys, this problem started within the past 2 days, so if you haven't been on the ground lately, you wouldn't have noticed it.

' ' ',
` Jeb`el
Moebius (co-founder)

When all its work is done, the lie shall rot; The truth is great, and shall prevail,
Well, I walked into a facility just now, having left my ship elsewhere in the city, and it exited me in the exact square I entered from. So maybe that was what they'd been trying to achieve, and the past couple of days have been testing?

And if you can't board it from a ship in the same square, there's a problem there. You sure you're on the crewlist/set as commander/pilot?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
I have been in and out of warehouses over the past few days, constructing, and have had no trouble with this. My ship has been parked above the top left corner of the facility, and I was able to Enter it from the facility fine. I have not heard any other complaints, either, so this does not appear to be a general bug. There are no relevant factors that have changed since the last time that you were able to reenter your ship from the facility?

swcforumsig

Jeb`el Ras
Jeb`el Ras
No, nothing changed with my character, faction, or the facilities prior to this cropping up.

I don't know if it's still occuring, as I'm now using a speeder to dock in the facilities .. I don't feel like possibly wasting another 3 hours to test it if it's still happening.

' ' ',
` Jeb`el
Moebius (co-founder)

That is weird. I have heard this problem several times. But I have always parked my ship above the facility. Enter in out through the entranc es. I have done this with no problem weird

\"Tread with care in foreign lands human, if you are lucky you will only lose your pride.\"