Day

Time

16:06:20

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 7 Day 156 14:43
Guest/Visitor

ok, is there anything else that is going to be troublesome? or is it all good to go? (that'd be a first)

Year 7 Day 156 14:50
All good to go. Remember it is best to join a faction. Can not do much as separate individuals. Read and read everything. Ask questions of the other members of the combine. Remember the game is more than just this website. We use email, instant messengers, IRC, websites, the whole internet.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 7 Day 156 14:55
Guest/Visitor

thanks to us, the ones who joined, our school got this new HUB switchboard with a built-in filter, stopping us from playing games online. then we found this, anyways, there's like billions of sites that we are completely blocked from, until we find a new way to hack it, so most of the game and forums are on this site, right?

Year 7 Day 156 15:00
Correct, except the IRC server and there is a non-official market site.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 156 15:03
Guest/Visitor

ok, so we're good

thanks, again

Year 7 Day 156 15:04
Guest/Visitor

forgot a part....

i guess if would just finally shut up, you could get to doing what ever it was you need to do, eh? (no joke intended about the "eh", i say it alot in truth)

Year 7 Day 156 15:13
Well I am Canadian eh

Just be nice to see you logged in and posted here :)

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 156 15:20
Guest/Visitor

yeah, i have no life at the moment, so, i'm just talking away, i'm in the U.S. though i've been to canada once, this time last year, acutally, to Niagra Falls. interesting place to go to, Canada's fun... though i was only in it for three days.

Year 7 Day 160 14:13
I'm from Tatooine

Utini!
Page 1 2