Day

Time

18:52:33

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 163 0:07
Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook
With the forums it keeps coming up to this seperate screen to select the page number. e.g. i click on page 3 it will come up with this seperate screen saying select page 1 or 2.

Anyone know what it is

Year 7 Day 163 12:47
It happens sometimes when there's been a deleted post, and you click on the last page. Because the deleted post is not there, and there is only supposed to be one post on the new page, it fools the forums into showing a new page that does not really have any posts.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 163 19:42
Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook
Is it the same deal with 217 pages annd coming up with 211

Year 7 Day 164 3:08
Which thread are you having trouble with?

swcforumsig

Can't see this sig or sometimes other images? Chrome now default blocks mixed content on secure sites like SWC.
Go to chrome://settings/content/insecureContent and add www.swcombine.com to the Allow list.
If you want. I'm not your dad or whatever.
Year 7 Day 164 4:47
Aiden Cook
Aiden Cook
nearly every single time each time i click on page number it comes up with this completely different page with page numbers less to whats on there and it dosen't have the writing its just got these page numbers to choose from.

Edited By: Aiden Cook on Year 7 Day 164 4:49
Year 7 Day 165 11:39
Is this still a problem if you change how many posts to display on each page in your account settings? I have not encountered this problem using the default setting of 20 posts per page, with the exception of a few cases Hal indicated.

swcforumsig

Can't see this sig or sometimes other images? Chrome now default blocks mixed content on secure sites like SWC.
Go to chrome://settings/content/insecureContent and add www.swcombine.com to the Allow list.
If you want. I'm not your dad or whatever.