244 are online

Year

Day

Time

18:27:55

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 164 0:09
just kill my charecter i don't care i want to make a new one so PLEASE just kill the nerd kill him delite him exicute him give me a ship so i can drive into a sun just let me make a new one PLEASE

0.o
Year 7 Day 164 1:11
first,
I strongly recommend from using a ship and pilot into a sun. That is just so bad, stuipid and annoying.

secod, contact a faction I am sure they can help you get killed if you ask them.

horbanner.gif
Year 7 Day 164 3:04
This is something you need to work out in-game. The admins do not interfere to kill off players' characters. Additionally, you may want to reconsider, as even if you are not too happy with your skills right now, there is a three-week wait before you can log in to your account and use the 'Create New Character' option. Also, you receive skill points as you level up so you can allocate new skills.

In any case, there is nothing we can do for you; contact your faction or someone in game to be executed, if that is your decision.

swcforumsig

Can't see this sig or sometimes other images? Chrome now default blocks mixed content on secure sites like SWC.
Go to chrome://settings/content/insecureContent and add www.swcombine.com to the Allow list.
If you want. I'm not your dad or whatever.