232 are online

Year

Day

Time

19:42:26

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 165 9:03
Not sure where to ask, but this seems like a good a place as any.

Since the CP's were re-forumulated I noticed that my CP widget no longer draws CPs. Does this mean they no longer work and I have to go back to cliking them manually?

realsigho6ir6.gif
Year 7 Day 165 9:28
Correct, some of the voting sites have complained.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 7 Day 165 9:47
Wow...so, uhm...does this mean my widget is useless?

realsigho6ir6.gif
Year 7 Day 165 18:02
the cp master is still working fine.

Year 7 Day 165 20:55
mine doesn't seem to be. I even tried tog et my CPs by hitting the "Get CP now" button, but still nothing. My CP sheet doesn't even show any transactions.

realsigho6ir6.gif
Year 7 Day 166 12:04
Yeah, it gives me a message saying "Good while it lasted, those who purchased recently will get refunds"... I bought mine Saturday. So who do we talk to for refunds? Tharbooka?

Year 7 Day 166 12:58
Did you actually buy from Tharbooka or did you buy from the other guy that was hacking people's accounts and was banned.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 7 Day 166 13:14
Sark Maagnuus
Sark Maagnuus
lol

that really sucks, people hacking accounts.

Year 7 Day 166 14:45
I got mine strait from Tharbooka, and i never got the message "Good while it lasted" or whatever it was. Tharbooka says it still works and I'm inclined to beleive him (since he built it I figure he would be the first to know if it was defunct). I'm out of ideas, anyone have any useful info on this subject?

realsigho6ir6.gif
Year 7 Day 166 15:27
Xithos Berkner
Xithos Berkner
I bought the CP master from Tharbooka back when it was first released, and it's worked fine up until today when I got the same message as Dakko got ("Good while it lasted, those who purchased recently will get refunds").

Year 7 Day 166 17:07
Yeah, i just get the message too. Why doesn't it work anymore? Why did the admins shut it down?

realsigho6ir6.gif
Year 7 Day 166 17:21
some of the voting sites have complained. 

Ranma said that in his first post - the very first reply to this topic! It answers both your new questions.

We get CPs for voting. If the voting sites don't like it, then we won't get any CPs at all...

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 166 17:56
Yes, I saw that, but immidiatly afterward, Tharbooka said it was working fine, and he built the thing so i figured Ranma's informationw as supect. But its all very clear now.

realsigho6ir6.gif
Year 7 Day 167 0:26
I suspect Tharbooka made his statement without checking, since he'd just fixed his program. Shame about the timing, really.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 167 15:04
Bryce Armadala
Bryce Armadala
So, if we don't get CPs at all because of the voting sites complaining, will all the CP ships/vehicles no longer be CP only?

Year 7 Day 167 15:14
They complained about programs being used to automatically visit those sites, presumably without actually voting for the Combine (or doing so automatically). CPs are and still will be given out for the topsites.

swcforumsig

Can't see this sig or sometimes other images? Chrome now default blocks mixed content on secure sites like SWC.
Go to chrome://settings/content/insecureContent and add www.swcombine.com to the Allow list.
If you want. I'm not your dad or whatever.
Year 7 Day 167 15:19
It's worked fine up until today when I got the same message as Dakko got ("Good while it lasted, those who purchased recently will get refunds"). 
Ditto.