gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Out of the loop have some questions
Moku
Moku
I've been out of the loop for quite a jog, and have a few questions- don't know if this is where to put them but its all I've got- lol

alrighty- well, for one, I assume the market is down or is not longer a function, since I can't seem to get to it no matter where I try. If it is working I'd like instructions on how to get to it, cause I don't see any links, if it isn't working then in your features page you might want to specify that you can only sell to pc's and not npc's ect..

Secondly, I've been trying this 'npc' creation thing, and I wanted a fighter and a healer, but I can't get either one- when I go to purchase a npc it just brings me custom and conversation, I've did both and I'm still lost- lol- so if someone can enlighten me on how that should work, I'd greatly appreciate it.

The market is mainly on IRC, forums, etc currently. The programmed Market hasn't been done yet. Obviously.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Darek Xearz
Darek Xearz
Brawler and helaing NPCs are in the conversational NPC group if I remember correctly.

Brawler and Healer NPCs were a limited-time offer to promote the use of personal NPCs. They were only available for a month, and cannot be purchased any more. If you would like to find one, all race homeworlds have both of them somewhere outside their civic centre. If you want to *own* one, you'll have to find somebody willing to sell their old one...which will likely be hard.

TenielDjo.png
Moku
Moku
alright, thanks for the assistance everyone.