221 are online

Year

Day

Time

16:11:25

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » UPDATE:Question in regards to IC issue!
Draegar Raxa
Draegar Raxa
UPDATE
So recently I’ve aquired a Palace with what appears to be unique stats;

Passenger capacity of 350
Volume capacity of 375,000
How expensive on CPM would you say this modded Palace would go for?
If I want to sale this Palace how should I go about that?
As when I originally posted it on CPM I was contacted by the sentient who claimed it’s a false advertising.

The Palace I’ve got is in fact a modded one as I saw it has the modding symbol!
So I’m glad my point was cleared though for some reason the other guy still will not let it go!
I don’t generally like to name people but in this case I’m willing to make an exception!

Baz Yen seems to want to declare me a scammer for listing what I now know for sure is a modded Palace.
The facility was listed on CPM & was recently taken down due to some rising tensions with Baz Yen. Who for whatever reason seems to want to make it his mission to tell me I’m listing a false asset. As there is no modded Palaces.
I share this with you because I don’t know what else to do at this rate & he will not let it go!

Edited By: Draegar Raxa on Year 19 Day 202 7:29

D’gar Raxa
If the stats do not match the rule page, it's modded. It should have a modded icon in the inventory as well, I'd imagine.

Link to Biography

mystats.php?uid=c8954
Draegar Raxa
Draegar Raxa
Thank you!!!
I appreciate the feedback!
And hopefully I can avoid being labeled a scammer just because some sentient has it out for me!
Ha!
Anyways thanks again!

Also what’s the modding icon look like?

D’gar Raxa
modded.png

"Clarr's a big mean jerk and he steals my lunch money and makes me cry."
Draegar Raxa
Draegar Raxa
Thanks!
I wasn’t around when modding was an actual possibility in the Combine so wasn’t sure!

D’gar Raxa
Hera Qir-no
Hera Qir-no
I think the stats for the palace were changed around Year 10, and palaces built before that were considered modded by the game engine.

But I might be wrong.

Hera's meme sig
Hera Qir-no
Hera Qir-no
Also, modding was never a feature, but the admins do gift "modded" entities (they change the stats on individual entities) every now and then.

Hera's meme sig
Year 19 Day 201 19:53
Orly? Name the last time that has happened.

Year 19 Day 201 19:54
Venari Haliat
Venari Haliat
When she was asleep last night, duh!

There are more things in heaven and earth, Horatio,
Than are dreamt of in your philosophy.
- Hamlet
Gilbert Reed, I got to fiddle with Eric Taylor Jackson's hyper-modded Assassin Corvette a few years back (year 7-8, iirc) and I hear tell Syn's got this nifty hyper-15 YT-510 called Solitaire that makes me drool in my dreams from time to time. The admin-mods are extremely rare and very old (dating back to Redbat, I understand, whose most active time was a bit before I joined -- and before his ragequit) but they are out there.

KOE_GideonBodnari.png
There are numerius modified ships out there but Greed was responding to Hera stating that mods are still handed out today.

Link to Biography

mystats.php?uid=c8954
^

Redbat was the only one to "gift" mods "every now and then." Any modifications that come about now are simply due to stat changes, not admin gifts.