Year

Day

Time

04:19:34

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Question on Commander/Pilot assigning
I own a speeder, but it still says that the person who first owned it was the commander and pilot. How do I get it to have me as the pilot/commander?

"Hey, it's me!" -Han Solo, RotJ
In the inventory section at the left side of your screen is a section called "Vehicles" you should be able to change the commader/pilot thorugh that.

realsigho6ir6.gif
Yes, but to me it looks like it will assign the vehicle to the current pilot, because when I click "Make Over ship to:" it says to "Pilot(enter name below)" but there is no bar to enter the name in.

Edited By: Jacen Bagwa on Year 7 Day 182 14:23

I just checked that out and had the same problem. Trying making over to "Commander/Pilot" when I did that, it gave me a feild to put a name in.

realsigho6ir6.gif
Okay, I'll see what I can do.

Okay, I tried to make over the vehicle to "Commander/pilot" but no bar showed up so I decided to try something different. I unassigned the current pilot/commander and I'm going to see if I can pilot it without me being the assigned pilot.

Alright, I managed to assign myself as the pilot of my speeder. Problem solved.

For anyone with a similar problem reading this, you need to use "Assign" and then "Commander/Pilot", then a name box will appear.

Do NOT use "Make Over", because this will GIVE THE SHIP AWAY.

Thank you. Carry on.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
And this is why you're the man Hal. :)

realsigho6ir6.gif