Login
snews
gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Year 7 Day 201 6:15
Guest/Visitor

1.I come from Germany and I'm not very good in English.However, I can't join because there is always this problem:

The Handle you pro vided does not match our rules requirements. Make sure it has a last name.
It is highly recommended that you read The Character Creation Rules
Please go [back] to fix it up.

What does mean "handle"?It is this, what I like to do, or what?

Year 7 Day 201 6:45
No, your handle will be your character's name in this game.
The full character creation rules can be found here: http://rules.swcombine.com/character/charactercreation/

If you have any more questions, feel free to send me an email at togan@swcombine.com (I'm also from Germany)

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 7 Day 201 6:50
Guest/Visitor

But every name what I try, doesn't match for the Character-Creation Rules!Why that?

Year 7 Day 201 6:51
Could you post a few examples? Please make sure that is has a first and a last name (Vor- und Nachname) and that the names start with a capital letter (Gro?buchstabe)

mystats.php?uid=c1
Year 7 Day 202 6:12
Guest/Visitor

I have found the mistake.I didn?t (Was heisst eingeben?)... a last name.Now I have joined, but the E-Mail did not came yet.

Year 7 Day 204 4:32
eingeben = enter (Yet another German here. ^_^)

Since accounts are approved manually, give it up to 24 hours before you start to worry. If, by that time, you still haven't gotten the e-mail, you can follow the steps in the sticky thread in this forum titled "Problem: I haven't received my password!"