210 are online

Year

Day

Time

19:58:06

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 204 14:25
I have two questions that need answering that regard faction creation.

1) I want to create a new faction, but I cannot find the icon that allows you to do it. I have before, but now I cannot find it. Is it because I am in a faction? Does this mean you cannot be a member of a faction if you want to create a new one?

2) Can you create a faction that produces more than one type of product? I want to create a faction that produces ships, droids, vehicles, and weapons. Is this possible? If so, how do you go about creating it?

Raphael Javiae Kiltron III
Year 7 Day 204 14:44
1) Manage -> Faction. Then it's the third link under the General options.

2) No, you have to pick one. You'd have to create a faction for each, although you could own them all yourself.

Also note that production groups created after this point will not get datacards handed out to them, unless another faction of the same type dissolves.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 204 14:49
Thank You for answering my second question.

When I go and do as you said (Manage -> Faction) I do not have the link that I know should be there. I have seen it before, but now it's not there. Is it because I already am in a faction?

Year 7 Day 204 14:50
That should have nothing to do with it, since I'm in/lead a faction right now and just looked up where it was.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 204 15:01
I understand but how does that help me?

Year 7 Day 204 16:50
New characters are not able to create factions, also have you read the rules on creating one. You need members, starting credits (and assets) and there is a large fee depending on what type.

Edited By: Ranma on Year 7 Day 205 3:33

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 7 Day 204 20:26
Adam Foxx
Adam Foxx
A ship building faction can cost 25 million credits plus 70 million worth in capital, but a Item faction costs 25 million credits and 35 million in capital.

It costs alot to get a faction started, so you'll have to join another faction for now.

Year 7 Day 205 13:11
Yeh, I know. Its expensive. I don't want to create one now, i was just wondering why i dont have an icon.