148 are online

Year

Day

Time

00:37:59

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 23 Day 53 17:16
From the party page, there is an option for Squad Follow Me when you are at the same location as your squad. This option is not on the squad page with the other squad commands (Guard Position, Cancel Orders, etc.). Is the Follow Me command being absent intended or a bug?

Three most commonly asked questions
1) Are you freelance? Yes
2) Are you busy? Yes, currently helping coconuts migrate.
3) Have you found what you are looking for? For sure, you have to be good and lost to find where ya meant to be. Elseways, everyone would be there.
Year 23 Day 58 8:43
pretty sure it would be intentional. cant ask a squad to follow you if you are not near them?

Year 23 Day 67 6:42
That doesn't make sense.
You can command them to disband, guard position, cancel their orders, and kick from squad.
However, you have to create the squad and issue follow me command from the party screen.
Why be able to disband the squad from the squad screen, but not create it?
Why issue them orders to guard a position (that you aren't at) from the squad screen? However, you can't tell them to follow to your position. They will move at their own speed to where you are.
Just seem like bugs.

Three most commonly asked questions
1) Are you freelance? Yes
2) Are you busy? Yes, currently helping coconuts migrate.
3) Have you found what you are looking for? For sure, you have to be good and lost to find where ya meant to be. Elseways, everyone would be there.
Year 23 Day 67 11:24
Likely a way to not require additional error checking. if you are in an entity, or anywhere that the squad could not automatically get to you, it would require exception cases.

So for this one specific command it makes sense as to why a squad cannot be issued an order, since it cannot follow you if you are in a different location to begin with.