11:11:09

Login
snews
gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Year 23 Day 131 22:47
I'm not complaining, but environmental damage appears to actually be healing, rather than harming my party and me.

I checked based on my last battle report. They took no damage but were all wounded from a previous fight. Less than an hour later, I get a notification reporting 11 points of environmental damage. However, instead of losing health, the entire party had gained exactly 11 points of health.

This is a hot, breathable planet. Kiffu to be exact.

I didn't really notice at first, because I was out hunting and my party's are always a bit dinged up. But it started to seem like they were suspiciously robust after taking environmental damage.

Is this a known issue? Or should I report it as a bug?

Year 23 Day 132 5:39
Evan Bluvius
Evan Bluvius

Environmental damage is currently a "daily job" meaning that it runs once per day and is timed to happen near the same time as the daily HP regen job. Since Hot Breathable planets only do 5% environmental damage, that 5% was likely just overcome by the daily 10% HP regen.

While there are plenty of thoughts around how environmental damage could likely be made more interesting, I'd consider this as "working as intended."

Year 23 Day 132 10:39
Cool. So long as it's all kosher, I'm okay with that.