12:33:22

Login
snews
gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Year 23 Day 165 15:52
Greetings. I am a returning playing who would love to come back to the game after years away. I think I last logged in around 2015. I don't know what my login info was though. Don't remember my handle or the email I was using. Have been digging through my old things trying to find it. If I cannot regain access to my old account, is it acceptable to start a new one? My device and internet connection have changed since I last played, so I doubt it would get flagged as a multi anyway, but better safe than sorry. Thanks.

Year 23 Day 165 20:50
Evan Bluvius
Evan Bluvius

Hi there and welcome back to SWC!

Assuming your story is as you say, then creating a new character is unlikely to cause any issues. Many others have found themselves in similar situations over the years and the Administration's stance has always been to enable players to, well, play!

That being said, I'd recommend throwing a Support Ticket in so that you can get direct answers from the ASims themselves. A support ticket will enable them to do a quick check to make sure you won't get flagged and run into issues later and it goes a long way towards showing that you're trying to play by the rules.