Day

Time

20:45:45

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » The Jedi/Force Sensitivity Scam
Year 7 Day 214 23:47
From what I gleaned you only find out if you are force sensitive by a Force user coming out of the cloest and telling you that you have the potential to become one of them.

Well with the odds being so low. How do I know its not a scam? Someone doing it just to get somthing from me, whether to join their faction or getting me to work for them.

-K

Hmm, interesting question. I mean, I've seen newbies joining factions that - in the past - had the name of a Force using group, thinking that it would improve their chances of being Force Sensitive. However to my knowledge most - if not all - of those people did eventually get tested, and there were Force Users in those factions.

If you are in doubt, try asking one or more veteran players - usually they can be found on IRC (yes, I saw your other post asking about it. It really is recommended to get the most out of interactions in this game) and will know of a few Force Users. So if you ask around, you should get an idea of whether Joe Schmo is really Force Sensitive or not.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.