Year

Day

Time

10:55:48

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 222 16:52
Guest/Visitor

I've registered 3 times, each time waited over a day, checked every folder in my email, and yet i still haven't gotten anything. I got an email from EmailConfirmation@novakulust.com, not sure what that was about, but all that was in the email was "Email Confirmation", no password or anything. If someone could give me a hand, thanks!

Year 7 Day 222 17:00
That's nothing to do with SWC.

It helps if you include the handle(s) and e-mail you tried to sign up with. Without those, nobody can do a thing to help you.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 222 17:01
Guest/Visitor

Oops, sorry.

They are:
Jaq Gori. That's the only one.
legofreak944@aol.com

Year 7 Day 222 17:09
Okay, have you also tried the Lost Password feature? What message does it give you?

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 7 Day 222 17:10
Guest/Visitor

It says: Invalid Email, or something along the lines of "No, we don't have that email in our database".

Year 7 Day 222 17:34
Then you weren't accepted.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 7 Day 222 17:35
Guest/Visitor

I applied again, and I am just wondering, any chance that because staff is shorthanded, applications aren't being reviewed as ofeten?

Year 7 Day 222 17:52
You're being declined because you have same IP as this person: Kieran Doran (franklin.wagle@us.army.mil)

Do you know this person? That account is inactive, so it is possible that aol is just reusing the IP.

And yes we are a little short-staff with Kyle not available and Selatos not doing any accepting.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 7 Day 222 17:59
Guest/Visitor

No, no idea who he is. I don't know anyone who's currently even in the military. Is there a way around this?

Year 7 Day 222 18:01
Guest/Visitor

Just realized that sounded like a bad question, I'll reprhase, Is there a way that i can register?

Year 7 Day 222 18:30
Just re-register one more time :)

More than likely it is just aol reusing the IP address.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 222 18:35
Guest/Visitor

I guess the last time I registered is still there, it says "The handle you chose is taken. Please go back and choose antoher one.". I must've broken a record-I registered 7 times!

Year 7 Day 222 20:51
We have a former multi and hacker who's managed to slip past security about 7 times, so I don't think you're at a record yet. ;P

Now that Ranma's expecting your application, I'd say give it 24 hours at the most.

Year 7 Day 222 21:46
Guest/Visitor

I had sent a previous one in under the handle Jaq Gori, about 17:50 time, and it apparently has yet to be delcined.

Year 7 Day 224 9:44
Guest/Visitor

OK, I have just sent in antoher application, after my last opne had been in for way over 24 hours, more like 32 or something. I guess it was deleted, cause it let me send in another. Am i destined to not be able to join or something?

Year 7 Day 224 10:28
It has been accepted.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 224 10:35
Guest/Visitor

Oh, ok, thanks a million!