Year

Day

Time

20:27:27

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 224 6:10
Guest/Visitor

Recently, I have arranged to transport someone off a planet. We both agreed to meet at a certain coordinate. Each of us went there, but now we cannot see other once there. I was in a vehicle, and so was he. However, we both cannot see each other whether we are both in, both out, one in and one not. All those combos didn't work! I am positive that we're both at the same coordinates because there is another person with us at the same coordinate, and we can both see him fine. When I am outside of my vehicle, I see a speeder (not mine) and one person. Inside my vehicle, I see the same speeder and person accompanied by another person! To top it all off, neither of them are the person I am transporting. I don't know if this is confusing or not, but I want to know what's going on.

Year 7 Day 224 6:11
Guest/Visitor

Oh my handle is Raphael Kiltron, I'm just not logged in...

Year 7 Day 224 7:01
If none of the ASims respond to this, I would suggest e-mailing assistants@swcombine.com, and be sure to include each of the relevant handles (you should probably include the other handles - the person you are transporting, and the two others you are seeing - in this thread as well). They should be able to look into this and let you know if it is a bug or something else entirely.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 224 7:31
Edhrikhor Tlakh`sar
Edhrikhor Tlakh`sar
It is probably that each one of their stealth levels are higher than the others perception. I learned this from experience the hard way. LOL

Year 7 Day 224 11:43
Why not just add one another to your crewlists? Getting on board the vehicle will render the Stealth skills irrelevant.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 224 13:17
Guest/Visitor

Good idea. My perception is non-existent....
Thank You so much.