Year

Day

Time

03:19:55

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 240 8:49
Guest/Visitor

hello, i'm agustin and i have a problem trying to joining the game. i made the registration under the mail mithrandir@tripleweb.net.ar but it doesn't work and the mail provider doesn't gime me a solution. So, i tried to join with another mail (ilder@arnet.com.ar) and recieve this:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
...SW Combine Administration has declined your membership application providing the
following reason :

Your joining application was rejected due to a number of factors making your
application suspicious. Various elements pointed towards this account being wittingly
or unwittingly used to violate our muti-account rules...
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

is there any way to cancel the previous registration and make a new one with the mail
ilder@arnet.com.ar?

ps: sorry for my bad english :p

Year 7 Day 240 13:55
What was the name of the character for the first email address? For we can change the email address just need to the name.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 7 Day 240 19:34
Guest/Visitor

The handle name was Agustin Procichiani

Year 7 Day 240 19:57
Email has been changed, please use the lost password feature on the main page to retrieve your password.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 240 20:27
Guest/Visitor

Ok, thanks a lot

Year 7 Day 240 21:00
Guest/Visitor

Sorry for bothring you again, but i just tried an it say me "invalid email"

Year 7 Day 240 22:29
That is because you had two accounts, the one approved and the third one you tried joining with. I have declined that one and typed in your email myself, you should receive the password in your email box.

ranmasig0.png\"

Year 7 Day 241 10:42
I succesfully joined.

Thanks for all your help!!!:D