Year

Day

Time

05:20:01

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 11 Day 344 11:41
Hello

I have a question. Were the rules for crafting changed recently? I didn't have much problems with crafting items and piloting ship at the same time. It was either success or failure - simple comments.

Now I got this few times in a row:

1 Year 11 Day 343, 10:26 Struggling for room, you realise that you can't focus, let alone craft an item in such a cramped space.
2 Year 11 Day 343, 2:09 Struggling for room, you realise that you can't focus, let alone craft an item in such a cramped space.
3 Year 11 Day 342, 18:16 Struggling for room, you realise that you can't focus, let alone craft an item in such a cramped space.
4 Year 11 Day 342, 15:12 Struggling for room, you realise that you can't focus, let alone craft an item in such a cramped space.

So is that new description for FAILURE or is it not possible to craft keycard in cockpit? Because two from above attempts took place during flying, other two when ship was on the ground and not moving.

Year 11 Day 344 12:11
Sorry - is it in fact a space (capacity) issue? Fully loaded ship?

Year 11 Day 344 14:27
I would assume that it means a carho capacity issue. As crafting creates another entity on the floor of the entity you inhabit, it must have sufficient space.

Year 11 Day 344 17:28
^

I would guess the same as Jevon that since the item is simply spawned in the room rather than on you, if there is not enough cargo capacity it will refuse to craft it.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 11 Day 344 23:33
Thanks for answer - I've unloaded some cargo and voila - another card crafted.

Year 11 Day 345 14:25
Xavze Zavan

I'm just trying to envision a ship so jammed with stuff there would be no room for a keycard o_O

Year 11 Day 345 14:28
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl

[insert hauler] fully loaded with raw materials. Not hard to imagine at all..

Year 11 Day 345 15:09
Xavze Zavan

well ya technically...but the concept of not having room for a credit card sized item is odd.Imagine the pilot in there all squeezed up against some cargo

How would you like to pay income tax EVERY month?
Year 11 Day 345 16:24
Yeah, can just picture the pilot pressed up against the cockpit window with just enough room to move one hand enough to control flight :D

Year 11 Day 346 16:46
Dan Hakim

There is (or was, haven't had chance to check recently) a way of exceeding ship volume capacity. If you fill up the ship to as close as you can get to 100% full, then add passengers you can take it over it's volume limit.

DukhaBanrHRZNTL_zps08e5f7a7.png
Year 11 Day 346 17:46
Paasengers don't take up space...

I believe people have managed it by emptying a storage item, when there is room for one of hte items, but not all, but it takes all out anyway.

Ellias_sig6.png