Login
snews
gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Year 7 Day 361 11:22
Hi,

What time period is the star wars combine set in.

Before clone wars, after battle of yavin, etc???

Thanks,

Pohutakawa Somerset.

Edited By: Rhyasan Kronos on Year 8 Day 69 22:33
Year 7 Day 361 11:29
Wes Reed
Wes Reed
yeh, i was woundering the same thing, but i thought it was the time between episode 3 and 4

Year 7 Day 361 11:41
Cern Dragoon
Cern Dragoon
As stated in the rules, nothing cannon other than ships, races, and planets are in the COmbine. In all SWC reality, Star Wars as we know it does not exist, and has never happened.

Year 7 Day 361 11:44
its usually assumed it takes place somewhere between ep3 and ep4, thats when swc broke off

horbanner.gif
Year 7 Day 361 21:32
Dayyn Gorvai
Dayyn Gorvai
There is no definite time period for the Combine as there are ships, vehicles, etc. that range from several time periods in the Star Wars Universe.

Year 7 Day 362 19:14
There is a fairly defined time period as DeMeer said, but it's an irrelevant point since none of the original characters existed; it's simply a separate universe.

Year 8 Day 5 3:18
Ashla Ta
Ashla Ta
An alternate universe. Hmmm . . . /me rushes to his collection of physics books.

Year 8 Day 6 19:59
OK, that clears some stuff up but there is still stuff relating to like the clone wars and many other different things in the real star wars universe.

Year 8 Day 6 20:48
Event-wise, there is really nothing official, but the timeline project might shed some light upon all of that. Currently different people just use different information in their biographies, but little of that ever has any impact and is generally ignored since we roleplay in the present and not in the past.