Day

Time

02:57:35

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 21 10:44
Wes Reed
Wes Reed
Why are the Yuzzhan Vong, or just Vong, not alowed in the combine?

Edited By: Wes Reed on Year 8 Day 21 10:55
Year 8 Day 21 10:50
Because they suck.
Because they're set in a time period many years after the one the Combine is currently taking place in.
Because they're organic Borg wannabes.
Because they're a pathetic attempt to inject something other than a new Sith Lord/resurrected Empire/doomsday weapon into the Star Wars series of books since those other storylines were getting old.
Because they're not from this galaxy and would have no homeworld.
Because they're ridiculously over-powered compared to everything else.
Because they'd need a whole new set of rules with regards to the Force.

And because noobs like you keep asking about it without thinking.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 8 Day 21 10:53
Oh, yeah, and because it's Yuuzhan Vong and you can't even spell the race you're asking about.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Year 8 Day 21 10:54
Wes Reed
Wes Reed
No need to go mad man, i was only asking and so what, If i cant spell Yuuzhan, aslong as people now what i'm talking about, i dont give. This is why I dont like you, You go mental over the smallest things.

Edited By: Wes Reed on Year 8 Day 21 11:02
Year 8 Day 21 14:06
Ebo Ja
Ebo Ja
Dam Hal I think the kid touched a nerve.

Bound in a nutshell I am the king of infinite space.
Year 8 Day 21 14:21
If he showed any evidence of thinking or reading before posting, I'd go easier on him. But he doesn't like me because I'm rather blunt about his shortcomings. If someone can't put the effort into getting something right when suggesting or asking about it, why should anyone else put effort into reading their suggestion, or replying to them?

The sooner he figures out how to answer most of his own questions before going straight to the forum, the sooner he'll join the ranks of former noobs I no longer have to shout at every time they post.

Or he can keep on how he is, and still be a noob in 5 or 10 years.