Day

Time

04:36:22

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 46 7:21
Does anyone know where there are jedi masters on Gand if there are

Year 8 Day 46 7:46
I really want to know because some freak npc told go see a jedi master... (something) (something) the same powers as me

Year 8 Day 46 8:34
can anyone tell me where a jedi master is

Year 8 Day 46 9:17
Raiden
Raiden
Sure.. they are hiding.. you might need to upgrade your perception for better sensor range :)

Year 8 Day 46 9:17
Rick Kaos
Rick Kaos
Are you in a faction?? Most of the time, they tend to be in factions. Its also a good way to get off of Gand and do something.

Year 8 Day 46 9:19
Vega Hett
Vega Hett
Yeh, not Gand BUT, go to imperial center and ask for Vodo...

Year 8 Day 46 9:43
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
1. Do not post multiple times in a row, there's an edit option for a reason when you need to and in this case your just being stupidly impatient.

2. There are probably no force users on Gand and posting in here won't help you, finding someone to test you is an IC action and this forum is for OOC Questions.

3. Any force user who is able to and has trained the Force Detect skill can test you, these are only other players not NPC's. Finding one who will test you can be difficult, usually it can only be achieved by personal contacts. Your best bet is to assume your not force sensitive (as you probably aren't) until the opportunity arises, when you join a faction they may be able to organise a force test for you at some point.

Just to reiterate: Few force users test people who appear in SWC requesting force tests and it's very unlikely your force sensitive anyway.

4. Ignore Vega, going to Imperial Center will probably get you killed if theres anyone around to do so and Vodo does not test random aliens. Whilst Raiden could be technically correct, I'm 99.999999% sure there isn't a force user in the same city as you.

Ral.png
Year 8 Day 46 9:59
Raiden
Raiden
I am always right, and paparrin is always wrong.. so there!

Year 8 Day 47 0:17
Phryss
Phryss
Let's try to post constructively in the problem centre, hm?

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?