Day

Time

20:01:13

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 8 Day 178 7:08
Dylan Connor
Dylan Connor
Im not sure if this is where I post this. I have run in to a technical error. I have just left a building by foot and once I left I got the message below. As a result I have no movement at all now and evertime I try to move I am presented with this message.

An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: fopen(/var/www/tmp/cache_default_buildingTypes_single_type_83) [function.fopen]: failed to open stream: Permission denied has occured. It has been stored as Error 26806.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cache_Lite::include_once(PEAR.php) [function.Cache-Lite-include-once]: failed to open stream: No such file or directory has occured. It has been stored as Error 26807.
An Error type: PHP Warning with the Message: Cache_Lite::include_once() [function.include]: Failed opening 'PEAR.php' for inclusion (include_path='.:/usr/share/php5:/usr/share/php:/var/www/secwww') has occured. It has been stored as Error 26808.

Fatal error: Class 'PEAR' not found in /var/www/secwww/ext/cache/Lite.php on line 498

Thank you
Dylan

Year 8 Day 178 12:57
Phryss
Phryss
Those typically go to the bugbase, available from a link at the bottom of the right-hand menu.

I dare you to make less sense.

rotate.php\"
Are you a newbie, or do you have access to newbies?
Year 8 Day 178 20:39
Are you still having this problem?

Kids these days!