gnews
faction
inventory
combat
Year 8 Day 233 8:14
Jembal Bakil
Jembal Bakil
My names Jembal Bakil

Recently I have bought and picked up some items power cells etc but they are not coming up on my items list there should be five items on the list but it says there isn't any items to manage is this normal and do I have to do somthing to get them on there ir is somthing wrong?

Year 8 Day 233 8:19
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Have they been transferred to your account, or did you just pick them up from the floor?

Year 8 Day 233 8:47
Jembal Bakil
Jembal Bakil
No I bought them and they got delivered to me the pilot left the ship and left the weapons and stuff in the cargo section for me to pick up so if that counts as just picking up from the floor then ye (lol)

Year 8 Day 233 8:55
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Seems to me that they were never made over by the production faction. Contact their leader and check if they still own them.

Year 8 Day 233 10:04
Jembal Bakil
Jembal Bakil
Well I bought them of a person called Sheng-ji Yang I'll contact him and ask who he got them off

Year 8 Day 233 11:06
Jembal Bakil
Jembal Bakil
Don't worry now yang said that he couldn't change it but when the inventory inspection or somthing comes it should automaticly change it

Year 8 Day 233 12:06
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Teyacapan Quetzalxochitl
Item owners can already transfer them, just ask him who the manufacturer was and go directly to them.