229 are online

Year

Day

Time

18:16:57

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 9 Day 259 1:20
is there a forum or somthing where you can just talk cause unless you feel like RPing in SWC there does not seem to be a place to just TALK as in not as your char as in you RL self

if such a place does exist plz send me a link

0.o
Year 9 Day 259 1:33
Message Centre, near the bottom are a variety of OOC forums for that sort of thing. See which ones suits what you want best.

Ellias_sig6.png
Year 9 Day 259 6:44
Also, you should try getting on IRC. I believe there is information about it in the guide.

brerrabbit-1.png
Year 9 Day 259 12:00
k pozz IRC does not work on ym comp don't ask why it just does not
Aubec NO ONE uses the messagign centere

0.o
Year 9 Day 259 12:05
What are you talking about, Sio? Ellias is referring to the Message Centre forum - the first one that loads when you hit the "Forum" link at the top of the page. Near the bottom of that forum are a number of more general forums, including places to discuss SW, games, and general topics not falling into the other categories. Other than getting on IRC, this is the closest you will find.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 259 13:54
sry the msg centere was the wrong thing what i mend was the "near the bottom" thing

0.o
Year 9 Day 259 18:29
Because they just get on IRC instead.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 9 Day 259 22:46
Those are the two options open to you. If you don't like them for some reason, I am afraid you are out of luck.

Year 9 Day 260 11:58
i love hte IRC idea what i don't love is how much my computer likes the idea

0.o
Year 9 Day 260 20:13
We have a webclient that will allow you to connect; you don't need to download anything additional. The Guide gives links and instructions for the webclient, as well as for a standalone client like mIRC.