Day

Time

21:11:32

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 248 11:48
Guest/Visitor

Hi,
I have been trying to get an account on here for a while now. I filled out the application form for a character, and sent it in with my school e-mail, which is new since this is my first time going there. I didn't realize that I needed to put a different ending on it than I assumed I did, so the first character submission had a non-existant e-mail attached to it. I tried to fix the situation by submitting a new request, but instead of helping it said that my new one was rejected for being suspicious.

I don't want to have more than one account, so is there a way that I can still join or am I screwed?

thanks,
Ken

kenflipkick@student.franciscan.edu

Year 6 Day 248 20:19
Your first account has had it's email corrected. Please use the lost password feature of the game to retrieve your password, welcome to the Combine.

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter
Year 6 Day 259 17:52
Guest/Visitor

My account email i gave was disconnected for lack of use without my knowledge. I signed up thinking it was active, but i cant recieve the activation message now because i re-created the email after i signed up a name. Can u help me get out of this mess? -Hobbes365@comcast.net

Year 6 Day 259 19:13
Try now with hobbes365@comcast.net

ranmasig0.png\"

SWC Fanpage --\\\\-- SWC Twitter