233 are online

Year

Day

Time

13:54:36

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 25 23:54
i checked the rule it said u have to go in the hostipal to heal. I checked the building out there no one in there that i can even talk to to get healed. does that mean i get healed normaly because in the rule said i only heal normaly if my health was zero. really it also said u have to have an item to heal..what is this "item" are the rule talkign about?

Sin is not hurtful because it is forbidden but it is forbidden because it is hurtful - Ben Franklin (1706-1790)
Year 10 Day 26 0:26
Hjrool Ohr
Hjrool Ohr
Greetings,

Actually what you have to do is to speak to a medic.
They can be hired into an hospital and would heal you 5 times max per day (it's 250 credits circa per heal).

sig_hjroolV4.png
Year 10 Day 26 2:13
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
Medical items aren't programmed to actually function yet.

You can pay a medic NPC if you find one/buy one to heal you 5 times a day until the rules concerning them are changed in the future.

You can just wait and over time you'll heal naturally soon enough, that will again probably be changed (slowed and limited to when you're above a certain percentage of HP) in the future.

Ral.png
Year 10 Day 26 12:39
so all i have to do is find this medic NPC. are they in every planet or wha? i did scan on my planet there isn't one

Sin is not hurtful because it is forbidden but it is forbidden because it is hurtful - Ben Franklin (1706-1790)
Year 10 Day 27 3:07
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
No, you either have to hire them from inside the appropriate facilities via the position interface>actions>Hire NPC's or buy one from another player, it is unlikely that any players have left one on the planet your on and you'll have to find an appropriate facility for yourself if there is one on the planet.

Ral.png
oh ok thank u very much u solved my problem. ~case closed~

Edited By: Ryan Star on Year 10 Day 28 16:17