160 are online

Year

Day

Time

22:03:41

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 10 Day 77 8:49
My sister (who does live in the same house as me) recently made an account or whatever at someone else's computer, but now she is going to have to start playing from the same connection as me. I'm not exactly sure how to do the whole multi registering thing, so if you could let me know, that would b nice. Thanks!

Pilnonibanner.png
Year 10 Day 77 9:58
Character Creation
1/ Multi Accounts

Every member of the combine may only have ONE character. Registering more than one character, logging into someone else's account, or giving your character to someone else in order to create a new one is PROHIBITED. Anyone breaking this rule will be banned from the Combine.

If you are sharing your computer or internet connection with other persons that are also members of the Combine, you must register all accounts by sending the handles to register to multi-accounts@swcombine.com - this includes handles and the email addresses of all players using the computer. Players who are sharing a connection are no longer restricted to the same faction or freelance, and may join any faction they desire.

- Rules Page

So you need to send Handles and e-mails of all players using the computer to be sent to multi-accounts@swcombine.com

000607_Osten.png

Year 10 Day 77 10:03
Thank you.

Pilnonibanner.png