155 are online

Year

Day

Time

22:31:14

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 6 Day 348 7:31
hi there, if you need any help, i can write descriptions, make banners, 3-d images, write stories, do pr, make additional websites, just dark message me!

Year 6 Day 348 7:58
I've pointed the descriptions/art team lead here.

What PR experience do you have?

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 348 8:17
i've done a few websites (they are deleted though, i was 12 when i made them), i've done banners, flyers, newsletters, i arrange interviews (note, in Holland), you name and i either did it or can do it

Year 6 Day 348 8:35
hmm. Have you done any of those interviews yourself, or is purely a case of organising them for others?

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 349 7:17
i've only done a few personally, and i can organize them as well. there are enough magazines in Holland which like these kind of games.

Year 6 Day 351 3:58
hmm oki, wouldn't mind if you did a few interviews for us (of players/devs). Interested?

Do you have any examples of 3D art you've done?

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 351 12:44
no problem with the interviews, i'l set up a little list of ppl i'l be wanting to interview, i'l send it to you first, and sorry, no 3-d. my bro recently formatted the pc without my consent, but i'l have something in a jiff!

Year 6 Day 352 5:29
oki, thanks. Might want to actually post them on the Interviews forum on the Message Centre.

Kids these days!
Year 6 Day 353 14:30
sure, i'l have the list monday, (i'l be gone for the weekend). it'l be some random people, some faction leaders and some admin (if you dont mind)

Year 6 Day 354 1:03
righteo

Kids these days!