Year

Day

Time

04:25:03

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 4 17:09
Guest/Visitor

k, what if you just moved to the US from another country, and neither your cousin nor aunt have Isp e-mail addresses, and you obviously don't have school or work e-mail addresses as you've just arrived, what do you do? :( I don't want to burden my aunt to create an Isp e-mail just to sign up :(

Year 7 Day 5 0:26
hmm, an ISP usually creates one email for you when the account is setup. Who is the ISP for your cousin/aunt?

Kids these days!
Year 7 Day 5 0:53
Guest/Visitor

My cousin said it's Cox, but neither have one *Or maybe they do, but don't know of it*

Year 7 Day 5 9:03
hmm not very familiar with Cox myself, but 'd say they're big enough that they'd supply an email by default. I've prodded Syn, she'll know more about them and their emails.

Kids these days!
Year 7 Day 5 9:52
Yep, I used Cox myself previously and they not only supply you with an email address right away, but through their website you can create several more.

Keep in mind that you only need this e-mail address once, to receive your password. After that you can set a new e-mail address (free, if you want) in OOC profile and never have to worry about the ISP mail again. So you really just need to use an e-mail address where someone can forward you the e-mail, if that would be easier for you.

swcforumsig

Can't see this sig or sometimes other images? Chrome now default blocks mixed content on secure sites like SWC.
Go to chrome://settings/content/insecureContent and add www.swcombine.com to the Allow list.
If you want. I'm not your dad or whatever.
Year 7 Day 5 10:50
Guest/Visitor

hmmm how would I go about doing that? My aunt uses yahoo and doesn't know about that. Plus she nags so she's not very helpful. My cousin doesn't use e-mail period, so he's even more clueless on that. O.O

Year 7 Day 6 2:14
You would need the login information you initially registered with your ISP. That should be your default e-mail account, which you can either set up in an e-mail client or check at www.mail2web.com

Alternately, like I said, just having someone forward you the mail is fine. So if you have any friends (online or offline) that have access to an ISP or school or otherwise acceptable e-mail, just ask if they mind if you have the e-mail sent to them instead, and assure them that you can set a different e-mail address so they won't ever receive anything from SWC again. (: That might be the easiest solution for you.

swcforumsig

Can't see this sig or sometimes other images? Chrome now default blocks mixed content on secure sites like SWC.
Go to chrome://settings/content/insecureContent and add www.swcombine.com to the Allow list.
If you want. I'm not your dad or whatever.
Year 7 Day 6 12:33
Guest/Visitor

okay, my aunt has no clue what I'm talking about. My friends don't have theirs, rofl. "What's your isp e-mail from comcast?" Friend "?" Me "Comcast is your isp right?" Friend "yeah" Me "What's the e-mail address you got from them?" Friend "I use yahoo, dude."

Is Eudora accepted? Cause I'm going back to my country for Christmas soon, and our isps don't provide us with e-mail addresses there.

Year 7 Day 8 17:59
K, nvm. Thanks for the help everyone. My girlfriend let me use hers :D