221 are online

Year

Day

Time

11:47:53

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Message CenterRPG CenterQuestion Center
Archives » Application refused because of multi suspicion?
Guest/Visitor

Hi all,

I applied to this game for the first time, and my application was rejected on gorunds of 'suspicious factors', apparently someone else uses this IP too.

I dont know how thats possible, as no-one else uses my PC but me. Is it not possible that you are perceiving my entire ISP as one user? I know they have some kind of caching system to cut-down on international line costs (I am in South Africa, have a DSL account with government owned telco, not much choice available here).

I know they use dynamicaly assigned IPs, and the connections are reset once per 24 hrs, so it is impossible to have a static IP. Is there any way that I can still get to play, or is there some advice you could give me on where to go from here?

applied for handle: Mykle Janus
ISP: Telkom ADSL
email: mjanuary@telkomsa.net

The dynamic IPs could be posing a problem, although it's unlikely every single user is being perceived as the same person. Mostly likely a few IP addresses are just being reassigned among various users and that's triggering SWC's multi identification.

Just try to register again and post here when you have done so - hopefully one of us can approve your account before someone who hasn't spotted this thread declines it.

swcforumsig

Guest/Visitor

aaaatrgghhhh .... now the join page seems to be unavailable. This game doesn't want me :(

Ill try again tomorrow :D