Year

Day

Time

05:09:27

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 137 9:50
Guest/Visitor

I have requested your assistance on other people's messages, but now i think it might be faster to make my own. I tryed to create an account named Jude McGuire, and it says that an e-mail has been sent with my password, but it hasnt shown up. How long does it it, or can you just send me a new password. i dont care wjat my password is, as long as i can play this game.
PLEASE HELP

Year 7 Day 137 10:19
Bryce Armadala
Bryce Armadala
How long has it been? It could take overnight...also, check your spambox. It could have been sent there.

Year 7 Day 137 10:22
Ralgarrch
Ralgarrch
Firstly, have you checked your junk mail?

Secondly, how long have you been waiting for the password? Your name has to be manually accepted before the passwords sent.

Thirdly, it might help if you also posted the e-mail address you used to sign up. If you don't wish to post it publically for some reason I think you can e-mail it to assistants@swcombine.com instead.

EDIT: I wish we had the "A new post has been made whilst you've been typing" safety net.

Edited By: Ralgarrch on Year 7 Day 137 10:23

Ral.png
Year 7 Day 137 10:44
Guest/Visitor

I checked my junk mail, and its been, i think, a whole day. Im not sure of the exact time i requested my account, but it was around this time. Some one help me. and i cant create a new one for fear of being banned

Year 7 Day 137 10:45
Guest/Visitor

the e-mail i used to create my account was jjtt@golden.net
PLEASE HELP ME!

Guest/Visitor

PLEASE, I WANT TO PLAY THIS GAME BADLY, AND MY ACCOUNT WONT WORK

Year 7 Day 137 12:32
Bryce Armadala
Bryce Armadala
Take the finger off the caps key. Reposting doesn't help your situation very much, either. Wait a little longer. Are you sure that it is a paid e-mail? Did you type the e-mail in correctly?

Year 7 Day 137 12:37
Guest/Visitor

im pretty sure it works, cuse the site rejected my first try, which was my main e-mail, but it accepted my jjtt@golden.net account. Also, when i tried the lost password, it accepted it, and said to check my e-mail for my password, but that was hours ago.
PLEASE HELP ME

Year 7 Day 137 14:18
Guest/Visitor

I have found the problem. I set my e-mail wrong. Thank you for your helpful suggestions. Signing Off