So, Capital Ships (Frigates, Corvettes, Capitals and Super Capitals) own by factions are considered the territory of that faction. What of privately owned Capital Ships? Whose territory are they considered to be under A&E rules?
“Who can arrest and execute:
- Government-type factions may arrest and execute everyone within their territory. "Government Territory" is defined as any planet, system, sector that they control, and any super capital ship, capital ship, frigate or corvette or space station that they own.
- Regular factions may authorize Government, Mercenary, Bounty Hunter or Security factions to issue warrants, arrest and execute within the faction's territory. "Faction Territory" is defined as any planet, system, sector that they control, and any capital ship or space station that they own.
There are several special cases:
- Faction owned super capital ships, capital ships, frigates or corvettes that are in hyperspace are considered territory for the faction that owns them.
- Arrest is not possible aboard all other ships during hyperspace travel.
- Ships, vehicles and other entities that are docked aboard a faction owned super capital ship, capital ship, frigate or corvette or station is considered the territory of the faction.
- Deep space and uncontrolled sectors are considered territory for all government, mercenary, bounty hunter and security factions.