Day

Time

09:31:48

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Page 1 2
Year 6 Day 67 16:33
Guest/Visitor

i cant login either and i have tryed just the first name of my handle and i typed in the password with the capitalized letters and non-capitlized as they were shown on the random password sent to me. it just takes me back to the login page. i would've posted on the other 1 but it was locked.
my handle is Brent Bob. i know its not really origanal

Year 6 Day 67 19:40
A few possible solutions:

1. Clear your temporary files and cookies. In IE this is under
Tools->Internet Options.
2. Ensure that your browser is set to accept cookies.
3. Try requesting a new password with the Lost Password feature on
swcombine.com
4. If all else fails, you will almost definitely be able to log in with an
alternate browser, such as Firefox (www.mozilla.org/products/firefox) or
Opera (www.opera.com).

Year 6 Day 67 21:24
Guest/Visitor

ive gotten my cimouter to accept all cookies from the internet options and i still couldnt login and i did clean all the cookies and temporary files and i still couldnt login. ive requested at least 3 new passwords and i got all of em and none of em worked. and how do i login with the other 2 sites?

Year 6 Day 67 22:59
The two links I gave are links to alternate browsers. You download and install one of them (I recommend Firefox - it's almost identical to IE, anyway), and simply visit www.swcombine.com with that browser and log in from there. That works 99% of the time when the other suggestions fail.

Year 6 Day 68 1:10
Guest/Visitor

I also cannot log in. Had no problem logging in with IE yesterday. Tried this morning and couldn't get on. Been trying all day and can't get on. Tried password recovery, received the new password, but to no avail. Tried firefox and opera browsers unsuccessfully.

Handle: Thies Windu

Year 6 Day 68 10:03
Guest/Visitor

do you know if either will interfere with internet explorer in anyway?

Year 6 Day 68 10:51
Guest/Visitor

As far as I know the different browsers don't interfer with each other. I am still not able to log in though.

I had somebody check my profile and it said that my last login was on Day 67, which makes it seem to me that it logs me in but doesn't let me get to the next page for some reason.

Year 6 Day 68 10:58
Guest/Visitor

Ok, now I am able to login using firefox, but still can't log in using IE or Opera.

Thies Windu

Year 6 Day 76 16:22
Guest/Visitor

i cant login using opera nor firefox and i did a little experiment and wut i did was i tryed to login without a password and it still did the same thing
-brent

Year 6 Day 76 16:50
Did you get your acceptence eMail yet?

TenielDjo.png
Year 6 Day 76 17:22
Guest/Visitor

yes, i got it close to a full year ago
-brent

Year 6 Day 76 18:51
...that might explain the problem

Request your password from the login page.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 77 15:45
Guest/Visitor

i did that about several times when i first couldnt login, gave up, then im trying again and i did request a new password and i got. then i tryed making a new character thing but it said that the e-mail was already used. so maybe if they deleted the old one i might be able to get it to work if i start a new handle thing.

-brent

Year 6 Day 78 15:34
Guest/Visitor

hey maybe if they deleted the handle that i made a year ago and the e-mail and that maybe i can make a new handle and be able to play. my handle is Brent Bob, e-mail=anerlandsen@cox.net

-brent

Year 6 Day 78 16:02
They don't delete chracters though.

001.jpg\"
hapan_donator.jpg\"
Patriarch of House Ismay
Year 6 Day 78 16:40
Just verified: your handle does indeed still exist.

Year 6 Day 78 16:54
Guest/Visitor

then is the password case sensitive?

-brent

Year 6 Day 78 20:29
Yep. If you're pasting it, make sure you're not pasting an additional space at the beginning or end of it; that's sometimes a problem.

Year 6 Day 81 21:55
Guest/Visitor

ive copyed and pasted the most resent password sent to me with no spaces or anything and i still cant login

-brent

Year 6 Day 82 1:53
Have you tried logging in through Firefox?

Page 1 2