Year

Day

Time

02:07:53

Login
snewsgnewsmessagegeneralfactioninventorycombatroom
Year 7 Day 215 14:34
Guest/Visitor

I tried to join this site. I used my aol adress which was .com, but made the mistake of putting .co.uk and found out that it was wrong, so I tried again. And i was not accepted as my name "Spudwik Nhahaba" was not valid. Now miether of these bare any resemblance to "lord" or "princess" so as I tried and stupidly tried to make multiple accounts [i]by accident[/i] is the site thinking I am some sort of hacker or being mean to me, or should I just keep trying?

Year 7 Day 215 15:07
Guest/Visitor

And yes, I do know I am an eejit for making the stupid multi accounts. But accidents happen.

Year 7 Day 215 18:40
If you could give the handle you first tried to sign up with, we can check if it was accepted. If so, the e-mail address on it can be corrected. If that first account exists, that would be the reason you continue to be declined - since you would already have an account.

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 215 19:14
It also might be that the person reviewing the application didn't feel that "Spudwik" was a real name. I'm not sure how I'd react to it if I saw it as an application.

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.
Year 7 Day 216 4:00
Guest/Visitor

yeah, It was a bit silly, but I have used it in a lot of things, I tried to make one with the random name generator. But it didn't work.

Year 7 Day 216 4:01
Guest/Visitor

I am millethogl@aol.com and I was Spudwik Nhahaba.

Year 7 Day 216 4:23
Guest/Visitor

I think I shall try once more. If it doesnt work then I'll just wait to see whats happened.

Year 7 Day 216 4:33
I meant the very first e-mail address that you mistakenly attached .co.uk to - but it looks as though this is resolved now since your account has been accepted. (:

swcforumsig

Year 7 Day 216 4:37
Guest/Visitor

Yes thanks. But It keeps refreshing now :@, but there is a post about that, so I'll just read that :D

Year 7 Day 216 10:41
*blink*

Okay, high five for the guy who reads sticky posts!

"May the Grace of Ara go with you, and His Vengeance be wrought upon your enemies."

Only fools and children dream of heroes.