- It is now possible to repackage medical items. [If a counterfeit item is packed with non-counterfeit items, it will corrupt the entire batch making them all counterfeit]
- Player and Faction owned Creatures can now gain XP.
- Creatures will now regain a small amount of HP each day just like characters and NPCs.
- A droid has been added to the NPC shop to allow for new players to engage in party combat. [K-4 Security Droid]
- Items that are dropped by Bandits or Creatures that are left on the surface of a planet and are not claimed will now be destroyed after 3 weeks. [This will apply retroactively]
Bug Fixes and Tweaks:
- The HP Equation has been modified to place a larger emphasis on a higher strength skill. This is not a final change, as we will continue to juggle the HP equation while work to balance out ground combat. [Strength will also determine how much HP you get at level up. This is applied retroactively so upgrading the skill at level 1 or level 10 will not affect your final HP]
- The weight and volume of creature trophies have been adjusted to allow for players to actually pick them up.
- Fixed a bug causing deleted goods to remain on the market.
- Droids are also 5x stronger now to make them more worthwhile. Their Material Requirements will remain the same however to keep them cost effective.